Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Review of 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'

Like many people, I too have been a fan of Quentin Tarantino over the years. I went for this movie not having seen any trailers, so didn't know what to expect.

But what a brilliant, brilliant movie. It's like a song that grows slowly on you, and suddenly, you find that you're hooked to this song. That's how he builds this movie towards the end. There's not much of a story, it's more like poetry....visual poetry, told stylishly.

There are two protagonists here. You know who I'm talking about. And I can't say who is better, but I enjoyed watching Leo's vulnerability.  What I also liked was the depiction of that era. Extremely authentic.

Would love to watch this movie again. 3 hours of paisa vasool!

No comments:

Why Acting?

 I recently did a mentorship program for actors. One of the questions I was asked was 'Why do you want to be an actor?' At first gla...